Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer Days

I had a few days off last week after my holiday in the Azores and I visited North Wales on a number of occasions; once mountain biking at Llandegla, then a walk up Tryfan in Snowdonia followed by a walk to Aber Falls with my family.
Here are a few recent images. More Azores dolphin photos coming soon.

Dung Beetle at Aber Falls, North Wales.


Juvenile Common Cuckoo at Meols, Wirral. It was great to see
this bird not far from my home as they are sadly declining in
Britain.

Common Blue Damselfly at Cors Bodgynydd, Gwynedd. There
were plenty of Keeled Skimmers on the wing at this Welsh
Wildlife Trust reserve, but none came close enough for photos.

This is me on the Cannon (again!) on the
climb up Tryfan in beautiful Snowdonia.



No comments:

Post a Comment